If step 1 doesn't work, then follow these steps:
- Verify chat is available for your product. If your organization is on support hold, you will not be able to chat with support.
- If any information on your website profile was recently updated (name, address, phone number, email address, or user role) by a Blackbaud employee, the chat buttons won't be available for you until your information has been refreshed in our database. This occurs every four hours at 4:00 am, 8:00 am,12:00 pm, 4 pm, 8 pm, and 12 am ET.
- Follow the steps to troubleshoot not having access to support resources.
- Blackbaud must be able to track who you are:
- Have your IT department ensure that tracking is allowed for users. Your IT department will need to enable tracking in your browser or any other software that may be blocking sending information about you to blackbaud.com or na31.salesforce.com.
- If you are using any program that is blocking websites tracking you, you will need to remove them so you can see the chat buttons. We must be able to track you to know who you are to access chat. If you are using the software Ghostery, you will need to update the Ghostery setting to allow tracking for BoldChat, the program we use for chats. We must be able to track you to know who you are to access chat.
- Allow tracking to see the chat buttons on blackbaud.com.
- Ensure the following BoldChat IP addresses are allowed into your Firewall/Network
- Ensure Port 80 is available for you to access our vendor program: BoldChat
|CIDR Notation||Numeric IP Range||Netmask Notation|
|22.214.171.124/23||126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52||184.108.40.206 255.255.254.0|
|220.127.116.11/24||18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124||126.96.36.199 255.255.255.0|
|188.8.131.52/24||184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11||18.104.22.168 255.255.255.0|
|22.214.171.124/23||126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52||184.108.40.206 255.255.254.0|
|220.127.116.11/24||18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124||126.96.36.199 255.255.255.0|
|188.8.131.52/23||184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11||18.104.22.168 255.255.254.0|
|22.214.171.124/24||126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52||184.108.40.206 255.255.255.0|
|220.127.116.11/24||18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124||126.96.36.199 255.255.255.0|
|188.8.131.52/23||184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11||18.104.22.168 255.255.254.0|
|22.214.171.124/24||126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52||184.108.40.206 255.255.255.0|
|220.127.116.11/24||18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124||126.96.36.199 255.255.255.0|
|188.8.131.52/23||184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11||18.104.22.168 255.255.254.0|
|22.214.171.124/24||126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52||184.108.40.206 255.255.255.0|
|220.127.116.11/24||18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124||126.96.36.199 255.255.255.0|
|188.8.131.52/23||184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11||18.104.22.168 255.255.254.0|
|22.214.171.124/23||126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52||184.108.40.206 255.255.254.0|
|220.127.116.11/23||18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124||126.96.36.199 255.255.254.0|
Note: Some organizations have reported that adjusting the rules on Barracuda firewalls did not allow access to Chat. Only excluding a system from the firewall allowed access.
If you need additional assistance, contact us and reference this Knowledgebase article.