If a known inactive merchant account was accidentally selected in Batch, attempt the processing again in Batch:
- Click Yes if prompted that a transmission file has already been created for this batch...
- Verify the correct merchant account is selected.
- Proceed with the processing.
If the selected merchant account is not supposed to be inactive, review its settings:
- Click Config > Business Rules > Merchant Accounts.
- Find the specified merchant account in the list.
- Ensure the Inactive box for the merchant account is set to No.
- If it's Yes, double-click to open the record.
- Verify the account is set to active. (Optionally, note the exact merchant account name entered here. If there are several accounts with similar names, such as "Blackbaud Merchant Services -1" and "Blackbaud Merchant Services - 2", this will help ensure the right one is being used in the Batch.)
- Click Save and close.
- Proceed with the processing