- In your application, click Tools > Mail Configuration.
- Enter your email address if you are prompted to, and then press OK
- Once more click Tools> Microsoft Outlook and Outlook will open
SMTP Relay in Blackbaud Hosting Services allows you:
- Send out emails that display your email address in the "From" field.
- Mark sent emails as actions (applies only to The Raiser's Edge).
- Have undeliverable notices sent back your organization's email account.
Since the Hosted copy of Microsoft Outlook does not require you to have a Microsoft Exchange server, it will not connect to your email calendar or address book.
If all users at your organization do not receive emails sent through Blackbaud Hosting Services and Blackbaud SKY, the following information may need to be whitelisted by your organization based on where your database is located:
- Boston: d2pdcsm03v2.blackbaud.com (188.8.131.52)
- Orange County: d2pdcsm03v0.blackbaud.com (184.108.40.206)
- Vancouver: d2pdcsm03v0.blackbaud.com (220.127.116.11)
- Blackbaud SKY United States: 18.104.22.168
- Blackbaud SKY West Europe: 22.214.171.124
- Blackbaud SKY Canada: 126.96.36.199