- In Query, click New.
- Choose Vendor as the type and Dynamic as the format.
- On the Criteria tab, expand Bank Information and double-click on Bank Description (Note: this will be the same word or phrase that appears in a bank account's "Account Description" field).
- Choose an Operator of equals and type in the exact Value as it appears in the bank setup under "Edit Account Details" > Click Ok.
- On the Output tab, expand Vendor and double-click on Vendor Name.
- Add any other appropriate Output. Note: If total payment amount is a desired output, select Summary, Total payment amount. This field can be further filtered by adding the Payment Date field criteria.
- Select the Results tab.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.