- In The Raiser's Edge, click Config, International.
- Select the foreign country that needs to be configured and click Open, or click Create New if no record exists for the country.
- Enter the correct country name in the Name field.
- Select the same country in the ISO Name field.
- Find the ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 code for the country and enter the code in the Abbreviation field.
- Enter the country's currency information in to the fields in the middle of the record. If you are unsure of the correct format, enter or select the following values:
- Currency: Dollars
- Exchange rate: 1.0000000000
- Symbol: $
- 1000 separator: Leave blank.
- Decimal separator: .
- Decimal digits: 2
- Leading zero: 0.9
- Find the correct mailing address format and select the corresponding address fields from the Available fields box. Here is a link to Blackbaud's recommended formatting. The correct fields must be selected and also placed on the correct lines in the Address block section. For example, here is a sample Canadian address:
10-123 1/2 MAIN STREET NW
MONTREAL QZ H3Z 2Y7
The format for this address is:
City Province Postal Code
If countries are missing in your Donation Forms:
- Log in to Blackbaud Netcommunity
- Click on Administration > Sites and settings
- You should be taken to: General Settings, if not, click the General tab
- Scroll down to locate the "Countries" section
- Ensure the box is checked for all Countries you wish to accept credit cards from for your Blackbaud Netcommunity forms
- Scroll back up to the top of the page and click the "Save" button just above the General tab.
How to edit AVS or CSC settings in NetCommunity