- In The Raiser's Edge, click Config, International.
- Select the foreign country that needs to be configured and click Open, or click Create New if no record exists for the country.
- Enter the correct country name in the Name field.
- Select the same country in the ISO Name field.
- Find the ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 code for the country and enter the code in the Abbreviation field.
- Enter the country's currency information in to the fields in the middle of the record. If you are unsure of the correct format, enter or select the following values:
- Currency: Dollars
- Exchange rate: 1.0000000000
- Symbol: $
- 1000 separator: Leave blank.
- Decimal separator: .
- Decimal digits: 2
- Leading zero: 0.9
- Find the correct mailing address format and select the corresponding address fields from the Available fields box. Here is a link to Blackbaud's recommended formatting. The correct fields must be selected and also placed on the correct lines in the Address block section. For example, here is a sample Canadian address:
10-123 1/2 MAIN STREET NW
MONTREAL QZ H3Z 2Y7
The format for this address is:
City Province Postal Code
If countries are missing in your Donation Forms:
- Log in to Blackbaud Netcommunity
- Click on Administration > Sites and settings
- You should be taken to: General Settings, if not, click the General tab
- Scroll down to locate the "Countries" section
- Ensure the box is checked for all Countries you wish to accept credit cards from for your Blackbaud Netcommunity forms
- Scroll back up to the top of the page and click the "Save" button just above the General tab.
How to edit AVS or CSC settings in NetCommunity
Blackbaud Online Express - add countries to billing drop down for Online Express forms
Note: You may have a country that doesn't use states. As so, you may consider adding the value NA to the state table in The Raiser's Edge. See The State drop-down menu appears as a required field on NetCommunity forms regardless of country selected for more information.
Donor is unable to submit donation from military address overseas