To install Blackbaud Links:
- Exit and Sign-Out of The Raiser's Edge.
- Browse to the downloads section on the Blackbaud Website.
- Download blackbaudlinks.exe to your Desktop or a folder on your local C drive.
- Double click on the downloaded blackbaudlinks.exe file. This is a self-extracting executable and you will be prompted for the folder where the content should be extracted to, where you can either choose the path that shows as the default or use the Browse button to choose your preferred path.
- Click Extract to proceed and when complete go to the selected folder, where a sub folder will now be present. For example BlackbaudLINKS_1.0.6290.39740. Open the sub folder, right click on the Install.bat file and choose Run as Administrator.
- Select a directory to extract the installation files to.
- Review the Getting Started (Self Hosted / Hosted) for more information on how to Configure Blackbaud Links