- Verify that the table joins in the subreport are set to Left Outer Join. (BB339584)
- Right-click on the subreport and select "Change Subreport Links".
- Verify that the field linking the main report to the subreport is correct.
- Verify that the correct conditions are entered in the Select Expert (Report > Select Expert).
- Re-export the data from Raiser's Edge and refresh the Crystal report.
- Verify that the subreport is referencing the correct export file (.mdb file). (BB406610)
- Check the conditional suppression formula on the section missing data (Right click section > Section Expert > X2)
Records, classes, or data are missing - when running a Custom Crystal Report (BB23774)