After you've attempted to access or utilize a Luminate Online page (admin or user side), follow the steps below.
Where 46D70B105C6BDC342E8DB936C1D0CD23 is the java session ID, and app268c is the app server in use.
Firefox - latest version
- In the URL bar, click the padlock to the left of the link.
- In the pop up, click More Information.
- In the new Page Info pop up, select the padlock Security tab.
- Click View Cookies.
- In the new pop up, search for JSESSIONID in the list. (Case matters.)
- Select the value for the domain you are on (such as "organization_name.org" or "secure2.convio.net" or "secure3.convio.net")
Chrome - latest version
- In the URL bar, click the padlock or "i" to the left of the URL
- Beneath "Cookies," click the link for "# in use"
- In pop up, click the arrow beside the domain you are currently on (such as "organization_name.org" or "secure2.convio.net" or "secure3.convio.net") to expand the list
- Select the Cookies folder underneath.
- Within the cookies folder, select JSESSIONID.
- Note the data in "Content"
- While on the desired Luminate Online page, click F12.
- Developer Tools will appear on the bottom half of your screen.
- Select "Cache".
- From the drop down, click "View cookie information".
- In the new screen displaying the cookies, scroll down or use the Find feature (Ctrl+F) to locate JSESSIONID information.
Safari is not supported at this time.