- Confirm the name of the acknowledgment email by editing the part associated with the acknowledgement emails. You may consider copying the exact name of the email.
- Go to Email > Acknowledgements
- Search for the Acknowledgment from Step 1 and click the graph icon to open it
- Select the Messages tab
- Search for the recipient's email addresses or manually review the information:
- This confirms that an email was sent. However, the exact email content is not available.
- If there is a Date/Time stamp under the Sent Column, this indicates the email left the NetCommunity email servers at this time to be delivered to the intended recipient. If the recipient did not receive the acknowledgement email, they should check their spam/junk folder or the promotions folder.
- If the status is Failed, click on the Resend icon on the far left.