Step 1: Confirm you can print successfully outside of Altru
- Open Word or any other program and test printing
- If you do not see your printer, work with your local IT to add a printer to your workstation
Step 2: Confirm you are working within Internet Explorer
- From the browser, at top right you should see a Gear Icon
- If you see three dots or three bars, you may be working in Edge, Chrome or Firefox
- Log into Altru using Internet Explorer to print successfully
Step 3: Configure Compatibility View Settings in Altru
- Open Internet Explorer and log into the application.
- In the upper right corner, click Tools or the gear icon.
- Click Compatibility View Settings
- You should now see blackbaudhosting.com in the Add this website field. Click the Add button
- Click close.
- The page should reload and the printer icon should now be there.
If you can see the print button, but it is no longer responding we can follow the steps in the following Knowledgebase Solution: Print button doesn't work in reports in Altru.