For a fundraiser to appear in the Change Fundraiser list, the following must be set up:
- Create a constituent record for the fundraiser. (Enter in the Database View.)
- Set up a Raiser's Edge user name for the fundraiser. (Enter in the Database View.)
- On the Raiser's Edge user name set up in step 2, link the constituent record created in step 1. (Enter in the Database View.)
- The same fundraiser's constituent record must be marked as a solicitor (in the Database View) or marked as a fundraiser (in the Web View). (Marking it in one view will update the other view.)
- Making a Raiser's Edge user name does not give that user access in the Web View. Adding a user to the Web View is a separate process.
- "Fundraiser" in the Web View is the same as "Solicitor" in the Database View.
- If you want to remove a solicitor from appearing from the drop-down, mark the solicitor as inactive in the database view.
- For more information about Work Centers please visit the Set up Fundraising Work Center Help
- If fundraiser is not showing up in RENXT, verify that the users constituent record in database view is not marked "inactive"