- Verify the computer is connected to the internet. The Core data is accessed through the URL in the settings to your site, so an internet connection is required.
- Verify the URL and login credentials in the ConnectRE settings (accessed via the Gear icon in the tope right of the ConnectRE screen) are valid, and have not expired.
- Attempt to log into your ON site with the user name and password that are entered in the ConnectRE settings.
- If the password has expired or has been updated, enter the new password in the ConnectRE settings and reload the plugin.
- Verify the user whose credentials are in the ConnectRE settings has the Connect RE Manager role assigned to it in Core
- Log into Core and select Users/Access > Edit User Profile Data
- Open the ConnectRE user profile
- Navigate to System Information, and select Role Membership
- Select Edit
- Mark the Connect RE Manager checkbox
- Click Save and Close
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.