We have evaluated this issue and have determined it will not be addressed by Blackbaud in its current state. In this case, the issue is caused by Microsoft Windows Server 2012. Please reach out to Microsoft for assiatance.
Type the UNC path of the network drive in the File Location box instead. An example would be \\servername\share\.
Microsoft solution: Please contact the appropriate software vendor or IT professional for assistance with this process or issue, which is beyond Blackbaud's scope of support. This is a system specific issue that may be resolved by creating EnableLinkedConnections registry entry:
- In Registry Editor, locate and then click the following registry subkey:
- Right-click Configuration, click New, and then click DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Name the new registry entry as EnableLinkedConnections.
- Double-click the EnableLinkedConnections registry entry.
- In the Edit DWORD Value dialog box, type 1 in the Value data field, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor, and then restart the computer.