- Open the appropriate gift record.
- Select Gift > Reprint Receipt from the menu bar. (Note: The Reprint Receipt selection is enabled on the Gift menu only if the gift is marked as Receipted and a receipt number is entered on the gift.)
- On the Reprint Receipt screen, enter the appropriate information.
- Receipt action: Select Printed from Mail, Reissue, or Reprint. (Note: For more information on Reissue vs. Reprint, please refer to What is the difference between Reissue Receipts and Reprint Receipts in Mail?)
- Receipt history reason: Enter a brief reason about why the receipt is being generated again. What is entered here appears on the Receipt History screen.
- Use this parameter file: lf Reissue or Reprint is selected, select the existing receipt parameter file to use. These are the same ones set up at Mail > Receipts, Mail > Reissue Receipts, and Mail > Reprint Receipts.
- Receipt number to use: Select the receipt number to use:
- Next Available will use the next available number from the Receipt Stack selected on the Gift record. (Tip: Select this if the Reprint Receipt Action is selected to be consistent with the Mail Receipt functions.)
- Same will use the existing receipt number. (Tip: Select this if the Reissue Receipt Action is selected to be consistent with the Mail Receipt functions.)
- Other allows a number to be manually entered.
- Message to print on receipt: Enter a message to automatically appear on Pre-Printed Receipts. If you export receipts, the message is added to the export file. This message overwrites any message in the receipt's parameter file, which you select on the Format Tab, Output Options of the mail task. This message also overwrites any benefit Notes, entered on the Benefits screen, accessed through the gift record. (Tip: For consolidated receipts, enter a message with the full date range the gifts were given. A date will not automatically print for consolidated receipts.)
- Click Merge, Print, or Preview to run the Receipt.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.