We are currently evaluating this issue and will update this article when we have more information. In the meantime, you can try the steps below :
Verify the student does not have duplicate course request
**Prior to dropping the student to delete the course request, run attendance repots, grab screenshots of assignment grades/skills that appear in FAWeb and any grades/skills in Education Edge.
- In Education Edge, Click Scheduling > Click Open a Class > Open affected class
- Click on the Students tab
- Unmark Enrolled for affected student> Click Drop> Save and close the class record
- Click Enter course request by student > Search for affected student
- Click on the affected Course with the duplicate course request > Press Delete on your keyboard
- If the student was withdrawn from a course, the student would need to be re-enrolled , dropped, and then the course request can be removed
- Re-enroll the student in the class> save and close
- Reenter any deleted grading (skills, grades, comments) and Attendance information
Have the Supervisor User login and enter the attendance.