- Go to Core > User/Access > Profile
- Select Manage Student Enrollments
- Select the School Year for the upcoming enrollment year
- The students will be withdrawn in the upcoming school year so they will not show up on any of the data or reports in the next enrollment year.
- For example, if the current school year is 2014-2015 and students are withdrawn in 2014-2015 a (w) will show on their report card for the current school year.
- In order to remove students from the system for next enrollment year and not the current academic year, the school will select the year of the next enrollment period.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.