- Navigate to Analisis > Manage Lists
- Click the Manage basic and advanced lists block under List Actions.
- Select the List Templates tab from the top.
- From the Template Category drop-down, select Constituent Information.
- Locate the Parents of Students list.
- Click the View/Copy link to the right of the list.
- Click the Display Fields tab.
- Click the Select Fields link at the bottom of the currently displayed fields.
- Click the [+] button to the left of User Role to expand.
- Expand [+] User Base.
- Expand [+] User Detail for the User Base associated with the Candidate/Student.
- Check the box for Boarding Or Day.
- Click Select.
- Click the Filters tab.
- Add the Filter User Detail .Boarding or Day Contains B (for Boarding) or Contains D (for Day)
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.