Follow these steps in order to print the reports:
Download a PDF reader plugin you can use a PDF reader plugin such as Adobe Reader.
To change from using the built-in PDF viewer to your PDF reader plugin:
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Select the Applications panel.
- Find Portable Document Format (PDF) in the list and click on it to select it.
- Click on the drop-down arrow in the Action column for the above entry and select Use PDF reader name (in Firefox).
In Chrome disable the Chrome PDF Viewer:
1. Click on Chrome menu, select Settings
2. Scroll down and click on Advanced
3. Under Privacy & Security, click on Content Settings,
4. Scroll down and click on PDF Documents turn off ‘Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome’ Setting to enable the PDF Viewer.
Note: We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites, and we cannot assist with implementing the resolution from these websites.