- Log into the NetCommunity website with supervisor rights
- NOTE: You must be logged into the website. You cannot perform these changes from within the NetCommunity Plugin.
- Click Users & Security > Users.
- Search for the desired user account.
- Click the Pencil icon next to the user's name.
- To change the username, edit the username
- To change the password, enter a new password in the New Password field and enter the new password in the Confirm New Password field.
- Click the Save button at the top of the page to save the user account.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.