- onBoard > People Finder
- Search for the Parent User that should not be listed and click into their Record
- Click Delete Entering Year
- You get a pop up that states "Are you sure you want to delete this candidate's data for the 2018 - 2019 entering year?
- This action cannot be undone."
- Enter the Comments to delete the Entering Year
- Click Delete this entering Year
- This will remove the Candidate Role and the user from onBoard completely
If deleting the incorrect profile does not remove the Candidate role from the parent's record, Contact Blackbaud K-12 Support for assistance.