- Move the F9 excel file which contains the report to the Blackbaud Hosting Services Files folder.
- On the Blackbaud Hosting Services application screen, select the F9 icon to launch .
- After Excel has launched, click the Office Icon in the top left and select open.
- Browse to the F9 excel file saved in the files folder and click open.
- Within the F9 file, for each sheet the Company name and Organizations name will need to be updated with the database name in Blackbaud Hosting Services (e.g., FE_[SITEID]).
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.