Files are initially accessed via:
- Enrollment Management > Dashboard: File Submissions
- Enrollment Management > Process > File Submissions
After accessing the file submissions interface, the school can both print the information, as well as add details (interpret the information into searchable fields) and process it to the student's checklist.
Note: If there is already a School Entered in the School Tab for the Same Year you are trying to process the 'School' file to, when you 'Save' the Checklist step, nothing will happen. You will need to delete the School currently listed for that year in the 'school' tab of the candidate profile before you may process the new 'School' file for that year.
Update: While it may now be possible to get two schools to process and appear here, if two schools share the 'current' designation in the same year, this will cause the user to display on the 'Candidates List' twice (once for each school)
Processed files will be accessible from the following locations:
Within Enrollment Management > People Finder> (search and select a student)>
- School will display under the Schools tab
- Family Photo will display under 'Candidate Information'
- Age Verification will display under 'Candidate Information'
- Educational Testing will display under 'Candidate Information' (aka Educational Support)
- Interviews will display under 'Interviews'
- Test will display under 'Test Scores'
Currently all files uploaded to Enrollment Management stay in Enrollment Management even after the Candidate is enrolled as a student and can only be accessed from their onBoard Candidate Profile.