Step 1: Check if the Student was previously enrolled in a course for that grade level
- Go to Academics > Grading > Grades Management > Enter Grades by Student
- Select the appropriate filters > View
- Across from Grades & Credits - Dropped select View
- Here you will see whether the student has been previously enrolled and dropped from the grade level and courses in question
- If the student does have courses listed: the reason the courses are showing on the report card is because the drop reason that was used was: "Drop course - keep course record"
To remove the dropped courses from showing on the report card, the student will need to be re-enrolled in the courses so they can be dropped with the reason code "Schedule Error" which will remove the enrollment completely and will not show on the report card.
To remove dropped courses from a report card: How do I remove dropped courses from the Report Card?